Horse Education Courses
Horse Education Hands-on Courses
The purpose of these 3-day horse education courses is to equip Equus Coaches and other horse enthusiasts with sufficient understanding and experience with horses to build safe and enjoyable relationships with them. Although these are not “how to become a horse trainer” courses, attendees will learn handling methods and use training equipment that supports effective communication, promotes safety and allows for various interactions with horses according to the attendee’s level of experience.
All courses will be 3 full days, taught by instructor Kasia Roether.
Courses will be limited to 6 participants to ensure quality one-to-one interaction with horses and your instructor.
All horse education courses are open to the public as well as to Equus Coaches. If you are interested in joining the Advanced Course, please listen to the Q&A with Kasia. If you still have questions after listening to the recording, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Location: Paso Robles, CA
- This fee covers three full days of instruction from Kasia, lunches, drinks, and snacks
- It does not include breakfasts, dinners, airfare, lodging, or transportation to or from the facility
Questions about which level might be best for you can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up some time for you to connect with Kasia directly to get your questions answered.
Advanced Course - October 27-29, 2023
Advanced Horsemanship: expansion beyond methodology and into learning from horses, the true experts of Equus. How can we develop deeper relationships with horses amid challenging situations?
Click here to listen to the Advanced Horsemanship Q&A call with Kasia from July 5th, 2022.
For those with strong basic foundations of safe and comfortable interactions with an average horse, intermediate level of an open and creative approach to unexpected and/or difficult situations, looking for stretching their learning zone with “green” and unpredictable horses:
- Practicing quick recognition of horses’ feedback and practicing a safe approach to unusually-behaving horses
- Deepening creativity around communication with horses that have little or negative experiences with people
- Strengthening the connection with your own resources, including space and body awareness, trusting your own intuition, resetting your physical and emotional balance
- Learn how letting go helps gain progress with the horse. Master the art of release in critical situations
- Becoming a better person through interacting with horses
For cancellations made 60 days prior to the published date of the Horse Education Courses, the Center for Equus Coaching will offer a full refund.
For cancellations made between 59 to 31 days from the start of the program, we offer a 50% refund.
For cancellations made 30 days prior to the program start date, no refunds will be offered.
Please note that any payments made that are non-refundable can be applied to a future Equus Coach® Training, program, workshop, or event, to be used within one year.