“Coming Home” Retreat
We are bombarded by pressures in our daily lives from work, family, and other relationships. These pressures can lead to disconnection from our true selves. The “Coming Home” retreat is a transformative experience that allows you to reconnect with yourself and find joy in life again.
You’ll have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and gain valuable insights that will help you navigate life with confidence and clarity. By the end of the retreat, you’ll leave feeling rejuvenated and reconnected with your true self. It’s time to come home and find your inner peace!Click here to register
What You Will Gain From This Experience:
- A renewed sense of balance and joy in your life.
- Practice creating and communicating boundaries to maintain what’s important to you
- A clearer understanding of the underlying patterns in your relationships
- Practice new ways of staying connected to yourself and your loved ones
Date: September 22nd – 25th, 2023
Location: Bar SZ Ranch, Paicines CA: Set on 2200 acres, in a valley of its own. Come and enjoy iconic California oak trees, golden hills and views of the surrounding mountains. The ranch is right down the road from Pinnacles National Park.
Cost: $1,400 plus accommodations. $1,400 plus accommodation. Guests can tailor their three-night stay experience by selecting from a variety of room options ranging from $150 to $400 per night depending on your preferences. *Please note that all accommodation bookings require a three-night stay. Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All Equus Coaching activities with horses (on the ground; no riding experience required!)
- In – depth personal coaching with Core Connection master facilitators
- All meals deliciously prepared by Thyme Catering
- Beautiful private or community accommodations based on your preferences
- A ranch activity of your choice: Horseback riding, hiking, archery and rifle shooting, grooming and animal hang out time