Soulful Selling & The Koelle Institute Fall 2020 – ECMF’s
Soulful Selling & The Koelle Institute
Fall 2020 Continuing Education Series
~For Equus Master Facilitators~
Are you ready to develop your marketing skills to take your Equus Facilitating Opportunities to the next level?
Does this sound familiar?
- When it comes to putting you and your Equus Coaching out there, you see what others are doing to market but it feels inauthentic, forced, or fake.
- You’re not always comfortable telling others about what you do.
- You are excited about the idea of marketing and sales but not sure where to focus your attention.
- You crave ease and self-assurance when you share your offerings with others.
- You wish you could find your dream clients without “salesy” tactics and sleazy phrases.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the class for you!
Christine Volden is the founder of Soulful Selling. She created her programs based on her own experience as an introvert working for over 20 years at Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, and small businesses. Christine started her business because she was inspired by so many coaches she met that complained about inauthentic and aggressive sales and marketing models. Her work has been featured in EverCoach by MindValley, LinkedIn, The Muse, and Huffington Post. To learn more information about Christine and the many testimonials she has received, please read more at Soulful Selling.
Christine has partnered with The Koelle Institute to bring an exciting series of Soulful Selling classes to our Equus Coaches!
For your investment of $899, you will receive:
- Six 90-minute interactive group classes specifically for Master Facilitators
- 4 quarterly check-in Q&A calls to check on your progress during the year
- A complete Quiet Selling for Equus Coaches workbook, with exercises and worksheets we will review together in class.
- Course library with recordings of all class modules, including additional insights from the instructors about their own experiences related to each module.
- Recordings of all LIVE classes posted to the learning site in case you can’t make it to a live class.
- Classes will take place at 11:00am/PT on October 12, 19, 26, and November 2, 9, 16
- Additional marketing materials you will receive when you sign up for the
course: a marketing template, sample marketing emails, a messaging
development template, a digital assets checklist, and post-Equus-session
- The Abundance Funnel – how to build awareness, create interest, make an offer, and sign up new clients
- Building Awareness – how to identify and find the people you most want to work with
- Creating Interest and Intrigue – how to present your work in a way that naturally engages and gets people excited to ask for more
- Making Your Offer – how to make your offer, set your pricing in a way that feels authentic
- Confirming Mutual Agreement – how to ensure every client or group you work with is set up for success
- Creating Soulful Connection – how to create a connection with potential clients to make sales effortless and to ensure your work is integrated
Purchase price of the course is fully refundable up to one week (7) days from the course start date. A refund request made within 6 days of the course starting and beyond is non-refundable.